Hot Tub Logo Hot Tub Pumps Hot Tub Heaters Hot Tub Chemicals Hot Tub Covers Spa Plumbing Balboa Spa Parts Hot Tub Accessories Hot Tub Home Hot Tub Special Hot Tub Products Hot Tub Articles Hot Tub Testimonials Contact Hot Tub Hot Tub Faqs Hot Tub Blog
Issue : #1495
Ozonator

Hello ,

Just a few questions as my spa seems to cloud up quickly ..

Does my Balboa VS501Z come with an ozonator ??? And how do I know it's working ? Does it require some wiring adjustments to have it operating ?

Thanks

Louis

RE: Oaonator

An ozonator is a separate device, that your tub is either equipped with or is not equipped with.  if you have one the VS501Z controls power to it.  It plugs into J29, if you have one.  It is not part or integral with the spa pack.

Dieter

RE: Oaonator
rn rn rn rn rn Hello and Thank-you for your promptrn response ..
rn
rn
rn Louis paksi
rn
rn
rn
rn
rn
rn On 23/09/2013 1:16 PM, cedartubsdirect wrote:
rn rn rn rn rn rn rn rn rn rn rn Hi Louis Paksi, rn A rep replied to a support ticket withrn cedartubsdirect.
rn ISSUE #1495
rn ----------------- Content of the Ticketrn -----------------
rn Subject : Oaonator
rn Message : rn An ozonator is a separate device, that your tub isrn either equipped with or is not equipped with.  if yourn have one the VS501Z controls power to it.  It plugsrn into J29, if you have one.  It is not part or integralrn with the spa pack.rn  rn Dieterrn
rn ------------------------------------------------------------------rnrn
rn In the meantime, you can update the ticket by replyingrn to this mail. You can also update this ticket using thern URL : Clickrn Here
rn Thanks for using our Service. rn Regards
rn cedartubsdirect
rn rn rn rn rn rn rn rn
rn rnrn