Hot Tub Logo Hot Tub Pumps Hot Tub Heaters Hot Tub Chemicals Hot Tub Covers Spa Plumbing Balboa Spa Parts Hot Tub Accessories Hot Tub Home Hot Tub Special Hot Tub Products Hot Tub Articles Hot Tub Testimonials Contact Hot Tub Hot Tub Faqs Hot Tub Blog
Issue : #1497
10% coupon

Hi I filled out the 10% coupon info and it states that it was successful and to check my e-mail but I am not receiving the coupon in my e-mail? Can you help? Thanks Don

RE: 10% coupon

Hello is there anyone there?

RE: RE: 10% coupon

Dear Don,

In some cases, the emailed coupon code is redirected to your Junk Mail Folder.

Please advise what website or which type of product you were trying to purchase.  There are different 10% off codes on each site.

Once I recieve a reply, I can provide you with a code that will work for you.

SIncerely

Peter Moroz

Office Manager

Northern Lights Cedar Tubs and Saunas

RE: RE: RE: 10% coupon

Hi I replied on your e-mail but you must have missed it. I was responding to the 10% coupon offer while putting together an order for chemicals. It stated I was successful and to check my e-mail for the coupon but there was no coupon. Peter said he could set it up but I hane not heard back from him. Can you help me?

RE: RE: RE: RE: 10% coupon

Dear Don,

There may be a problem as I had also replied previously.

Here is the email from earlier.

Dear Don,

In some cases, the emailed coupon code is redirected to your Junk Mail Folder.

Please advise what website or which type of product you were trying to purchase.  There are different 10% off codes on each site.

Once I recieve a reply, I can provide you with a code that will work for you.

SIncerely

Peter Moroz

Office Manager

Northern Lights Cedar Tubs and Saunas

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: 10% coupon

Hi  I was trying to place an order for chemicals etc. and responded to the 10% coupon offer which stated I was succesful and to check my e-mail yet no coupon came to my e-mail This is the coupon I was trying to get.

Also maybe you could explain how I could purchase another shelf and skirt section for the 5.6" tub.

Regards Don

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: 10% coupon

Don please call us directly at 1 800 759 8990 and we can help yo with your order.

Thanks

Dan

Hi did you get my reply I was ordering chemicals and responded to the 10% coupon offer but I never received the coupon in the e-mail also can I purchase one set of shelves and skirt for the 5'6" tub.

Sent from my iPad
On 2013-09-24, at 9:39 AM, cedartubsdirect <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Don, A rep replied to a support ticket with cedartubsdirect.
ISSUE #1497
----------------- Content of the Ticket -----------------
Subject : 10% coupon
Message : Dear Don, In some cases, the emailed coupon code is redirected to your Junk Mail Folder. Please advise what website or which type of product you were trying to purchase.  There are different 10% off codes on each site. Once I recieve a reply, I can provide you with a code that will work for you. SIncerely Peter Moroz Office Manager Northern Lights Cedar Tubs and Saunas
------------------------------------------------------------------
In the meantime, you can update the ticket by replying to this mail. You can also update this ticket using the URL : Click Here
Thanks for using our Service. Regards
cedartubsdirect

Hi Peter I checked all mail and no coupon. I was trying to place an order for chemicals etc. I submitted the coupon request a few times as no coupon came to my e-mail Also maybe you could explain how I could purchase another shelf and skirt section for the 5.6" tub. Regards Don

Sent from my iPad
On 2013-09-24, at 9:39 AM, cedartubsdirect <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Don, A rep replied to a support ticket with cedartubsdirect.
ISSUE #1497
----------------- Content of the Ticket -----------------
Subject : 10% coupon
Message : Dear Don, In some cases, the emailed coupon code is redirected to your Junk Mail Folder. Please advise what website or which type of product you were trying to purchase.  There are different 10% off codes on each site. Once I recieve a reply, I can provide you with a code that will work for you. SIncerely Peter Moroz Office Manager Northern Lights Cedar Tubs and Saunas
------------------------------------------------------------------
In the meantime, you can update the ticket by replying to this mail. You can also update this ticket using the URL : Click Here
Thanks for using our Service. Regards
cedartubsdirect