Hot Tub Logo Hot Tub Pumps Hot Tub Heaters Hot Tub Chemicals Hot Tub Covers Spa Plumbing Balboa Spa Parts Hot Tub Accessories Hot Tub Home Hot Tub Special Hot Tub Products Hot Tub Articles Hot Tub Testimonials Contact Hot Tub Hot Tub Faqs Hot Tub Blog
Issue : #1554
Praher gate valve/Hydro air suction assy

I need to order replacement valves for my Chofu installation on a wooden tub. Do I need the original Praher gate valves or would an alternative be just as good, purchased locally? What type valve should I use in its place?

Also, I need one Hydro Air suction fitting assembly for tub inlet. Do you still carry those?

RE: Praher gate valve/Hydro air suction assy

It would help if you could send photos so I know what connections were used on the valves (slip x slip or spig x slip).  The HydroAir suction isn't made any more.  We now substitute a HydroAir 10-3320 and supply it with a CPM screw in screen.  Also send photp so I can see what type of nut was used.  Send photos to my email [email protected].

Dieter

RE: RE: Praher gate valve/Hydro air suction assy

Hello Dieter,

I would like to change my order as follows:

I need only two long, straight nuts for my existing Hydroair wall fittings. The old parts sheet shows it as #10-6104. I will not need the brown wall fittings as mine will work fine.

Also I have a question about the motor and pump I have regarding temperature rating at the high end. Can you please call me?

928-499-8011

Thank you!

Brad Martin

Prescott, AZ

RE: RE: RE: Praher gate valve/Hydro air suction assy

Bradlee,

We discussed this on the phone and I had ask you contact Peter @ Ext 223 to make any change to the order.

Dieter

Praher gate valve/Hydro air suction assy
This ticket is forwarded to SalesTeam from dj to peter