Hot Tub Logo Hot Tub Pumps Hot Tub Heaters Hot Tub Chemicals Hot Tub Covers Spa Plumbing Balboa Spa Parts Hot Tub Accessories Hot Tub Home Hot Tub Special Hot Tub Products Hot Tub Articles Hot Tub Testimonials Contact Hot Tub Hot Tub Faqs Hot Tub Blog
Issue : #1557
Sprott: Ofuro Tub with VS501Z Circulation System

Northern Lights Invoice 8671 dated July 10, 2011

Two days ago the control panel started flashing LF.
The temperature dropped to 70 degrees.
Slowly, it has risen, now to 87 degrees...but only by me pressing the Heat button many times during the day to get the heater to turn on.....heater does not stay on to raise the temperature on it's own. LF is still flashing. Pump is running most (if not all) of the time. Water level is full. Any words of wisdom will be appreciated.
Guests coming toniight (eeek) and I leave for east coast early Sunday for a week.....what to do? Shall I turn it off while I am away? Thanks for your help!  Gari

RE: Sprott: Ofuro Tub with VS501Z Circulation System

The like cause will be related to insufficient water flow.  That could be caused by a blocked filter, blocked suction, or you may have a pump that has a problem.  Your mode setting should be on St (Standard).

Dieter

RE: Sprott: Ofuro Tub with VS501Z Circulation System
Dieter....
Blocked filter / Blocked suction: Filter screen/cover, inside tub clear / clean....suction is normal.Setting is Standard.
Who shall I contact to check out the pump in San Francisco.
Many Thanks.
Gari SprottC ? 210.241.3149
G2 Interiors ? Lighting ? PlanningG2DESIGNUSA.COM
ACT & INSPIRE OTHERS
On Nov 8, 2013, at 6:19 AM, cedartubsdirect <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Gari Sprott, A rep replied to a support ticket with cedartubsdirect.
ISSUE #1557
----------------- Content of the Ticket -----------------
Subject : Sprott: Ofuro Tub with VS501Z Circulation System
Message : The like cause will be related to insufficient water flow.  That could be caused by a blocked filter, blocked suction, or you may have a pump that has a problem.  Your mode setting should be on St (Standard). 
Dieter
------------------------------------------------------------------
In the meantime, you can update the ticket by replying to this mail. You can also update this ticket using the URL : Click Here

Thanks for using our Service. Regards
cedartubsdirect

RE: RE: Sprott: Ofuro Tub with VS501Z Circulation System

Gary,

Can't help who to contact in San Francisco to check out pump.  If unit is less than 2 years old we could ship you a replacement under warranty.  Do you have the spa pack connected to 120 v or 240 volts?  Send me a photo of your pump.  Problem is pump types we have have changed and I have to know what is the best way to go.

Dieter