Hot Tub Logo Hot Tub Pumps Hot Tub Heaters Hot Tub Chemicals Hot Tub Covers Spa Plumbing Balboa Spa Parts Hot Tub Accessories Hot Tub Home Hot Tub Special Hot Tub Products Hot Tub Articles Hot Tub Testimonials Contact Hot Tub Hot Tub Faqs Hot Tub Blog
Issue : #1567
getting your EL200 to fit our hottub

To: Dieter Jung

The email yesterday was sent to [email protected]. This is a copy and paste of that email and I've resent that one to that address as well. 

Hi Deiter,

I now have the EL2000 and ML700 we purchased from you and the instructions.

It looks like my old system ( picture attached here again for reference) used what I understand are cvalled JJ mini plugs (male and female) to conenct the equipment to the board and I had previously asked if I needed new wires with the EL2000

Looking at the circuit board on the EL2000 I believe the connectors from board to equipment are made via amp plugs.

Can you advise what I specifically need to purchase here in the Toornto area (Male AMP Plug Housing 4 pin/2pin??) and who would carry it as I wanted to do the installation this weekend

Thanks

Lorne Turner

RE: getting your EL200 to fit our hottub

I will respond to this direct by Email.  If you ordered the "EL2000 retrofit" kit, rather than ordering an EL2000 and an ML700 as two separate items, then you would have received a whole set of cables, including the light cable.  I have to assume because of your question that you did not order the retrofit kit. 

Dieter

RE: getting your EL200 to fit our hottub

I will respond to this direct by Email.  If you ordered the "EL2000 retrofit" kit, rather than ordering an EL2000 and an ML700 as two separate items, then you would have received a whole set of cables, including the light cable.  I have to assume because of your question that you did not order the retrofit kit.

Dieter