Hot Tub Logo Hot Tub Pumps Hot Tub Heaters Hot Tub Chemicals Hot Tub Covers Spa Plumbing Balboa Spa Parts Hot Tub Accessories Hot Tub Home Hot Tub Special Hot Tub Products Hot Tub Articles Hot Tub Testimonials Contact Hot Tub Hot Tub Faqs Hot Tub Blog
Issue : #509
Cedar shelf
Hi. I'm looking for a replacement exterior shelf for my cedar tub. One segment of the shelf blew away in hurricane 

Irene.
Can
you provide the link to this item? I am unable to find it on your sales website. A picture of the item is attached.

RE: Cedar shelf

Dear Angela,

I have looked into your order from 2006 and I found that you have one of our Medium Tubs.

We do not show these shelves on our parts website as they are custom made for our tubs.

We do however show them on our www.cedartubs.com website in our pricing pages.  Please see them below.

Custom Cedar Shelves $90.00 USD
Custom Cedar Shelves

The custom side shelves are a must for stand alone units. They allow users a secure spot to place drinks, towels and any other amenities, as well as locate the high low pump button, light button and air buttons. We recommend 3 to 4 sections! A Section Covers 1 1/2'. The 1st section ordered will contain specially hinged cover for the spa controller and holes to mount the air intake vents view image.

(click here for shelf coverage chart)

Custom Shelf Skirts $125.00 USD

Custom Shelf Skirts

Vertical cedar skirting match the horizontal shelfs.  The skirting provides and beautiful look while concealing the jets and plumbing on the side of the tub.  One set of skirt per shelf.

Please contact me directly at 1-800-759-8990 EXT #223 if you would like to place an order.

Sincerely

Peter Moroz

Office Manager

Northern Lights Group