Hot Tub Logo Hot Tub Pumps Hot Tub Heaters Hot Tub Chemicals Hot Tub Covers Spa Plumbing Balboa Spa Parts Hot Tub Accessories Hot Tub Home Hot Tub Special Hot Tub Products Hot Tub Articles Hot Tub Testimonials Contact Hot Tub Hot Tub Faqs Hot Tub Blog
Issue : #536
Balboa Spa Pack VS501

Evening,

I have a correct tech spa pack that has been nothing but problems for the last few months.  I am assuming pressure switch issues etc. - its approximately 10 years old.

I am very interested in the above spa pak.  I am wondering what key questions you need answered from me before purchasing.

ie) what type of service I have, specs on my current pump and motor (purchased 4 months ago), any specs of my current spa pack that may be of interest?

I dont have a blower, or ozonater.  I have an acrylic tub with only 6 jets.  At present the tub loses heat as soon as the cover comes off.

Any extra info is appreciated...I am looking to purchase immediately before temps drop below freezing (near Toronto, Ontario).

Thanks again for your time.

RE: Balboa Spa Pack VS501

Dear Customer,

The information we would require has to do with how many pumps you presently have.

The Balboa  VS501Z can handle (1) 2-Speed pump and (1) Single Speed Pump plus an ozonator and light ect....

The Balboa VS520Z can handle (2) 2- Speed Pumps and (1) Single Speed Pump plus an ozonator and light ect.... 

You had mentioned your tub has 6 Jets, so I would assume that the VS501Z Spa Pack is the one you will require.  It comes as a "RetroFit" kit and includes a new Digital Controller along with all the pump cables (if needed) and instructions.  This Retrofit kit is on sales at the moment for $465.00 plus shipping.  Please contact me at 1-800-759-8990 EXT #223 if you wish to proceed with an order.

Sincerely

Peter Moroz-  Office Manager-

Northern Lights Group

RE: RE: Balboa Spa Pack VS501

Thanks for talking with me today.

If I have an order placed today, would it be it Kitchener-Waterloo by this weekend?  If so, I will fill out the online order form.

Jason Redman

519-497-5216

Baden, ON

N3A 4K8

RE: RE: RE: Balboa Spa Pack VS501

Dear Mr. Redman,

Not a problem.  I am always glad to help.  We did receive your online order.  There is a good chance it will be in Kitchener/Waterloo for this weekend as we ship through UPS. 

I will be sending you a copy of your invoice momentarily.  You will receive a UPS tracking number via email once your order ships. 

Sincerely

Peter Moroz-   Office Manager

NLCT