Hot Tub Logo Hot Tub Pumps Hot Tub Heaters Hot Tub Chemicals Hot Tub Covers Spa Plumbing Balboa Spa Parts Hot Tub Accessories Hot Tub Home Hot Tub Special Hot Tub Products Hot Tub Articles Hot Tub Testimonials Contact Hot Tub Hot Tub Faqs Hot Tub Blog
Issue : #540
Balboa VS 501Z

Hey Peter.

Just wanted to say thanks for shipping the unit so fast.  The documentation provided is excellent and exactly what I was looking for.  I will be installing it this weekend.

Quick question...converting a dip switch gives me option to have buttons for temp up and down.  The balboa overlay isnt very useful at this point (doesnt read temp up/temp down).

I noticed you had a northern lights overlay?  Would it be possible to get a new sticker overlay...or does this require a whole new top side control?

Again, thanks for the effort to ship and price very competitively.

RE: Balboa VS 501Z

Jason yes we do have the NLCT overlay that has the UP Down temperature as we don't use the blower on our systems.  Please contact Peter at ext 223 and he can help you out with ordering this.

Dan

Balboa VS 501Z
This ticket is forwarded to SalesTeam from dj to peter

RE: Balboa VS 501Z

Dear Jason,

Yes, we can ship off this different overlay.  The cost of the overlay is $10.00   It can be shipped regular mail.  Please contact me at my office to provide payment info and we can get this in the mail for you.

1-800-759-8990 EXT # 223

Sincerely

Peter Moroz

Office Manager

NLCT