Hot Tub Logo Hot Tub Pumps Hot Tub Heaters Hot Tub Chemicals Hot Tub Covers Spa Plumbing Balboa Spa Parts Hot Tub Accessories Hot Tub Home Hot Tub Special Hot Tub Products Hot Tub Articles Hot Tub Testimonials Contact Hot Tub Hot Tub Faqs Hot Tub Blog
Issue : #919
Balboa Topside control

I am looking for a Balboa VL400 series top side control, Balboa part number 1-BAL53811. Can you give me price and availability?

Thanks,

Robert Trenchard

RE: Balboa Topside control

Dear Robert,

I am showing in our system that the PN# you have supplied is actually for a VL700 controller.  

They are in stock and we ship within 24 hours from payment received.

The price is $125 each plus approx $20 shipping (North America)

Please contact me at my office if you would like to place an order.  1-800-759-8990 EXT#223

Sincerely

Peter Moroz

Office Manager

Northern Lights Group

RE: Balboa Topside control
Does it look like this one? I want to make sure we are both looking at the same control. Thanks, Robert Trenchard ----- Original Message ----- From: "cedartubsdirect" To: "Robert Trenchard" Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 9:24:03 AM Subject: [CST: #919] Reply to your query - cedartubsdirect Hi Robert Trenchard , A rep replied to a support ticket with cedartubsdirect. ISSUE #919 ----------------- Content of the Ticket ----------------- Subject : Balboa Topside control Message : Dear Robert, I am showing in our system that the PN # you have supplied is actually for a VL700 controller. They are in stock and we ship within 24 hours from payment received. The price is $125 each plus approx $20 shipping (North America) Please contact me at my office if you would like to place an order. 1-800-759-8990 EXT#223 Sincerely Peter Moroz Office Manager Northern Lights Group ------------------------------------------------------------------ In the meantime, you can update the ticket by replying to this mail. You can also update this ticket using the URL : Click Here Thanks for using our Service. Regards cedartubsdirect