Hot Tub Logo Hot Tub Pumps Hot Tub Heaters Hot Tub Chemicals Hot Tub Covers Spa Plumbing Balboa Spa Parts Hot Tub Accessories Hot Tub Home Hot Tub Special Hot Tub Products Hot Tub Articles Hot Tub Testimonials Contact Hot Tub Hot Tub Faqs Hot Tub Blog
Issue : #937
Need system configured and priced

I recently purchased an oval wood tub, 1700mmX710mmX690mm, 215 gallons I think, but with no spa equipment.  I would like to make it into a soaking spa tub, so I will need a controller, heater, pump and filter, and plumbing.  I only have 110 volts near the tub.  So, can you configure such a "all in one" spa system for this small tub?  Let me know, Stewart Kane

RE: Need system configured and priced

Yes, we can supply that.  Its the $1,150 electric soaker tub option.  Was the tub you have, bought from us?

https://www.cedartubs.com/products.php?prodCategoryID=2&v1=Choose

Dieter Jung

Northern Lights Cedar Tubs Inc.

No, I did not buy the tub from your company, I bought it direct from the manufacturer in China, paid the shipping, and put it together.? Stewart Kane

RE: RE: Need system configured and priced

To make sure you get appropriate suction and supply wall fittings I would need to know the width and thickness of your staves

What's included in that "$1,150 electric?soaker?tub option?"??Does it pump, heat,?and filter the water?? What about chlorine vs. ozone???Some of the systems I'm looking at use ozone.? What's the assembly?required???More details please, and recall that I want to use 110v, max 20 amps, for the small 215 gallon tub - but I also?want it HOT, and not take all day to get there.? Stewart Kane?

RE: RE: Need system configured and priced

It is the complete hydraulic system with circulation pump, VS501Z spa pack, and filter.  This comes all pre-assembled.  Additionally you get a suction wall fitting and a supply wall fitting, piping, elbows, two shutoff valves, glue, instructions. Water starter water treatment kit, and ionizer are separate items, not included in the price.  The unit is ionizer ready however.  Since it is a soaker tub, without jets, an ozonator is normally not used.  One could be added but it would involve piping modifications.