Hot Tub Logo Hot Tub Pumps Hot Tub Heaters Hot Tub Chemicals Hot Tub Covers Spa Plumbing Balboa Spa Parts Hot Tub Accessories Hot Tub Home Hot Tub Special Hot Tub Products Hot Tub Articles Hot Tub Testimonials Contact Hot Tub Hot Tub Faqs Hot Tub Blog
Issue : #974
Retrofit kit

Hello, I currently have a 2002 Marquis Costal Series Spa. I am interested in retrofitting the unit. I Have two pumps operating at 230 V with 120 V Ozonetor.  I am interested in your Balboa kits. Can you suggest the best unit for my application.

Thank you

Leo

RE: Retrofit kit

The Balboa VS520 is the heater you will need.  This includes the topside controller and all the cables, as well as complete retrofit instructions and free support.

Dan

Depends on the specifics of the pumps. If one is a circulation pump and the other is a larger jet pump then the VS501Z is good. If one is a 2-speed pump and the other a 1-speed pump you can still use the VS501Z. If both are 2-speed pumps you need a VS520SZ. If you are looking for a spa pack with the most features that can handle all these situations, go with the EL2000. Dieter Sent from my BlackBerry? smartphone on the MTS High Speed Mobility Network -----Original Message----- From: cedartubsdirect Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 15:56:02 To: Subject: [CTT: #974] A new ticket assigned for you from - cedartubsdirect Hi Dieter Jung., An user opened a ticket in cedartubsdirect Issue Id# 974 Name Leo Email [email protected] Subject Retrofit kit Type Technical Message Hello, I currently have a 2002 Marquis Costal Series Spa. I am interested in retrofitting the unit. I Have two pumps operating at 230 V with 120 V Ozonetor.? I am interested in your Balboa kits. Can you suggest the best unit for my application. Thank you ? Leo Click Here to Reply or View this Thread. Thanks,cedartubsdirect

Depends on the specifics of the pumps. If one is a circulation pump and the other is a larger jet pump then the VS501Z is good. If one is a 2-speed pump and the other a 1-speed pump you can still use the VS501Z. If both are 2-speed pumps you need a VS520SZ. If you are looking for a spa pack with the most features that can handle all these situations, go with the EL2000. Dieter Sent from my BlackBerry? smartphone on the MTS High Speed Mobility Network -----Original Message----- From: cedartubsdirect Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 15:56:02 To: Subject: [CTT: #974] A new ticket assigned for you from - cedartubsdirect Hi Dieter Jung., An user opened a ticket in cedartubsdirect Issue Id# 974 Name Leo Email [email protected] Subject Retrofit kit Type Technical Message Hello, I currently have a 2002 Marquis Costal Series Spa. I am interested in retrofitting the unit. I Have two pumps operating at 230 V with 120 V Ozonetor.? I am interested in your Balboa kits. Can you suggest the best unit for my application. Thank you ? Leo Click Here to Reply or View this Thread. Thanks,cedartubsdirect