Hot Tub Logo Hot Tub Pumps Hot Tub Heaters Hot Tub Chemicals Hot Tub Covers Spa Plumbing Balboa Spa Parts Hot Tub Accessories Hot Tub Home Hot Tub Special Hot Tub Products Hot Tub Articles Hot Tub Testimonials Contact Hot Tub Hot Tub Faqs Hot Tub Blog
Issue : #1077
Seal kit for Ultimax pump?

Hello,

I purchased a spa pack and pump from you a few years ago. It's given me good service but it seems the pump has started to leak. It seems to be leaking where the motor shaft goes into the pump.

Do you sell a seal kit for the pump?

It's an Ultimax 3.0 hp, 220v model# 1016016

thanks.

RE: Seal kit for Ultimax pump?

I think we may have discussed this on the phone also, since I received a call on a similar situation.  We do not carry individual parts , although we may have a 3HP impeller and a seal around.  The normal options are, either buy a new pump or buy a new wet end.  Balboa, the pump manufacturer does not sell the component parts other than these two options. The wet end we don't advertise but if you contact Peter at ext 223 or [email protected], he can check into whether or not we have that wet end in stock.

Dieter

Technical support.

RE: RE: Seal kit for Ultimax pump?

Thanks for the reply.  I managed to find the seal locally so you can close this ticket.