Hot Tub Logo Hot Tub Pumps Hot Tub Heaters Hot Tub Chemicals Hot Tub Covers Spa Plumbing Balboa Spa Parts Hot Tub Accessories Hot Tub Home Hot Tub Special Hot Tub Products Hot Tub Articles Hot Tub Testimonials Contact Hot Tub Hot Tub Faqs Hot Tub Blog
Issue : #1132
Replacing a Builders Spa Pak

I currently have a Spa Buiders S Class spa pak, I need to replace it and heard that it would be better to replace it with a Balboa.  What Spa Pak's can this be replaced with?

RE: Replacing Spa Pak

This will depend on how many pumps you have.  The basic Balboa VS501z can handle 2 pumps, such as a main pump and a circulating pump.  Let me know how many pumps you have and I can then advise you on the correct model.

Dan

RE: Replacing Spa Pak
p { margin: 0; }Hi Dan,

Thank you.  It only has 1 pump.

Regards,

Rachael

To: "Rachael Waterman" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 10:40:19 AM
Subject: [CTT: #1132] Reply to your query - cedartubsdirect

Hi Rachael Waterman, A rep replied to a support ticket with cedartubsdirect.
ISSUE #1132
----------------- Content of the Ticket -----------------
Subject : Replacing Spa Pak
Message : This will depend on how many pumps you have.  The basic Balboa VS501z can handle 2 pumps, such as a main pump and a circulating pump.  Let me know how many pumps you have and I can then advise you on the correct model.   Dan
------------------------------------------------------------------
In the meantime, you can update the ticket by replying to this mail. You can also update this ticket using the URL : Click Here
Thanks for using our Service. Regards
cedartubsdirect

RE: RE: Replacing Spa Pak

Yes then the Balboa VS501z retrofit kit is what you need.  Here is the link https://www.cedartubsdirect.com/balboa-vs501-retrofit-kit-spa-heater-with-cables-light-vl401-lcd-controller-p-458.html 

Dan