Hot Tub Logo Hot Tub Pumps Hot Tub Heaters Hot Tub Chemicals Hot Tub Covers Spa Plumbing Balboa Spa Parts Hot Tub Accessories Hot Tub Home Hot Tub Special Hot Tub Products Hot Tub Articles Hot Tub Testimonials Contact Hot Tub Hot Tub Faqs Hot Tub Blog
Issue : #1159
ultra jet pumb model puufcas706r

looking to replace above listed pump in spa.   Want to see if you can locate one.

Thank you, Pete

RE: ultra jet pumb model puufcas706r

Dear Peter,

The original manufacturer of Ultra Jet pumps (Pentair Water Group) sold the pump division to another manufacturer. (Balboa Water Group)

We carry Balboa Water Group pumps which are made in the same factory.  I am unable to pull up any information on the pump model you provided.

I will be able to cross reference which model you will require with just a few pieces of information.   Please take a look at the silver label on the side of the pump.  Please write down the Voltage, and the AMPs. and the Frame Size (Frame 48 or Frame 56)     With these 3 pieces of information, I can cross reference and see what model is the correct model to supply you with.

There was a change in the way the spa industry rates pumps a few years ago, so the HP rating on your pump may not match what the current HP should be at todays standards, so we cannot simply use the HP rating from your pump.

Sincerely

Peter Moroz

Office Manager

Northern Lights Group