Hot Tub Logo Hot Tub Pumps Hot Tub Heaters Hot Tub Chemicals Hot Tub Covers Spa Plumbing Balboa Spa Parts Hot Tub Accessories Hot Tub Home Hot Tub Special Hot Tub Products Hot Tub Articles Hot Tub Testimonials Contact Hot Tub Hot Tub Faqs Hot Tub Blog
Issue : #532
pick up at Wpg. store

Can I pick up spa pack Balboa Spa Pack VS501 Z ($465) at the Wpg. store and what are the hours of operation?

RE: pick up at Wpg. store
Yes you certainly can. We are open Mon-Friday 8:30-5:00. Please stop by any time.

RE: pick up at Wpg. store
Thanks! What is the address of the store? Can we prepay and have someone else pick up. Thanks Sent from my BlackBerry? smartphone on the MTS High Speed Mobility Network -----Original Message----- From: cedartubsdirect Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 03:15:11 To: Subject: [CST: #532] Reply to your query - cedartubsdirect

RE: RE: pick up at Wpg. store

The address of our store is Unit 20, 305 McKay, off Henderson Highway, block before Springfield Road, heading north.

Yes, you can prepay, please contact my Office Manager, Peter Moroz at 977-1674, ext 223. He will take info and invoice and have it ready for pick up.

Tim

pick up at Wpg. store
This ticket is forwarded to TechnicalTeam from tim to peter

pick up at Wpg. store
This ticket is forwarded to SalesTeam from tim to peter