Hot Tub Logo Hot Tub Pumps Hot Tub Heaters Hot Tub Chemicals Hot Tub Covers Spa Plumbing Balboa Spa Parts Hot Tub Accessories Hot Tub Home Hot Tub Special Hot Tub Products Hot Tub Articles Hot Tub Testimonials Contact Hot Tub Hot Tub Faqs Hot Tub Blog
Issue : #999
Circuit Boards CPEL2000 Mach2

I am looking for a replacement circuit board for Balboa CPEL2000 Mach 2. the numbers on the board are as follows:

S/N 53723 200510060020

Chip: CPEL2000R 1A     20051006

PCB# EL2000 Mach 2       P/N 21862 Rev B

Which board do I order?

Thanks,

Gary

RE: Circuit Boards CPEL2000 Mach2

We only carry the newer M3 board.  While it is functionally similar, it probably differs in its mounting holes.  If you bought it, you would be responsible for adapting the mounts.  There would be no return.

Your alternative would be to order the complete EL2000 spa pack which comes with a 2-year warranty.

https://www.cedartubsdirect.com/balboa-el2000-hot-tub-heater-el2000-spa-pack-pn-5388403-p-451.html

Dieter

The EL2000 M3 would substitute for your current spa pack.  You reuse your existing panel and plug the cables in.  It does need to have the dip switches  and jumper wires set for your configuration.  We have a manual for this which I can supply you.   If you have it shipped to the NY address, you can avoid the HST.  Shipping cost is $25 either way. Dieter 

Thanks for your help Dieter. I ordered the EL2000 spa pack. As we discussed on the phone could you please send me the installation manual with the DIP switch settings.
Thanks again for your help.
Regards,
Gary Kitchen

On 2012-08-10, at 10:14 AM, cedartubsdirect <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Gary Kitchen, A rep replied to a support ticket with cedartubsdirect.
ISSUE #999
----------------- Content of the Ticket -----------------
Subject : Circuit Boards CPEL2000 Mach2
Message : We only carry the newer M3 board.  While it is functionally similar, it probably differs in its mounting holes.  If you bought it, you would be responsible for adapting the mounts.  There would be no return.  
Your alternative would be to order the complete EL2000 spa pack which comes with a 2-year warranty. https://www.cedartubsdirect.com/balboa-el2000-hot-tub-heater-el2000-spa-pack-pn-5388403-p-451.html  
Dieter
------------------------------------------------------------------
In the meantime, you can update the ticket by replying to this mail. You can also update this ticket using the URL : Click Here

Thanks for using our Service. Regards
cedartubsdirect